Saturday, December 12, 2009

Plan B Urinate I Need Some Questions Answered About Plan B. Please Help!?

I need some questions answered about Plan B. Please help!? - plan b urinate

My friend and I had unprotected sex about a week and a half. I took the Plan B pill to prevent the next day in the hope of becoming pregnant, because I am a student and not afford that responsibility now. Plan B is available in two doses of the tablet available, and I was advised by a pharmacist to take the first dose, then wait 12 hours to take the second tablet. I completely forgot about the second dose until the next morning, which is about 16 hours later. I was told by Planned Parenthood that the pill should remain effective. Menstrual problems now for about a week and a half later, I'm the victim had some stomach (like before) and have been bleeding a little, but this only happens when I urinate. And I had a few points. I know that Plan B is to be free of menstruation, it is all normal? Do I get my period early, because the blood and stomach pain? I am very worried, and I do not know what to do. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment