Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Computer Wont Recognize Iomega Minimax My Mouse To My Computer Wont Work Even Though The Light On The Mouse Is Showing?

My mouse to my computer wont work even though the light on the mouse is showing? - computer wont recognize iomega minimax

Mouse is connected to the port and that will be shown, but for some reason, still working normally. If I make the side off the computer and press the harbor, it's just starting to work, then stops. There are no drivers to install software, and has worked well for two years and works when connected to another computer.

Does this mean that the port has been damaged in any way become?

I know that I have some of the questions which have seen answered in this way, but none of them has contributed a proposal to that?

2 comments:

Hillier said...

I get a new mouse, you can also wireless, but can be a pain when the batteries die, you want not only the USB port on the little that comes with it. It is possible that the port is damaged or if the mouse has a bad connection to the computer. A computer mouse is cheap, and I had that lasted only a few months and lose the connection a little. It was boring. I just want to get a new wireless or save themselves the trouble:) I can not resolve much of a problem, as do the mouse connected to the computer. I would try another USB cable and see if it is only a mouse that is as it seems.

starpc11 said...

If you can buy a PS / 2, a PS / 2 and USB connector into a USB port, mouse port has a short in the motherboard

Post a Comment