Sunday, February 14, 2010

Used Wooden Playhouse For Sale What Is An Effective And NATURAL Wasp/bee/fly Repellent?

What is an effective and NATURAL wasp/bee/fly repellent? - used wooden playhouse for sale

My son has a wooden theater in the garden, and already twice this year, destroyed the principle of a wasp nest inside. Is there something I can use as a repellent? I'm not with the use of chemicals or sprays, but I'll try to keep out the little guys. There are natural substances that I use to ward off wasps and bees and flies?

I know that lemon grass is good for repelling mosquitoes, but everyone knows what the wasps?

1 comment:

T K said...

of course, not bees, but bees seem to me the work of the last two weeks. I poured the Clorox Bleach monitor cleaning in my own platform and Grill, and the constant hum of the population has been reduced to almost zero!

Post a Comment