Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Glamour Cloths Fashion,glamour Demand But....?

Fashion,glamour demand but....? - glamour cloths

. I am a beginner model wife and shot some tissue half naked pics.my designer products subject (of the folds of my body, chest), it will be beautiful and elegant photos. We are so friendly, but my guide took me dress design to adapt and refine their often frankly.he fashionable clothes in my size or lower plants or other experimental combinations with everything that has open.i problem with TSD, because in this profession. To comply with new ideas, it is necessary to inform you all that you (for example, recently shot a few photos with the "theme of the tree, and I was half covered with roses, leaves) (and bring new ideas and creativity in an artistic way.
dedicated to his profession and to this day has not come yethavent touched and everything he is not in me, but I feel sometimes confusing, as I of what moves forward and allows us to (my clothes in my body or breasts, or mostly, sometimes malicious or photos Schneider guided Clock cause slips, and in photo sessions come inthrus by several people) is followed by a desire to be shot.
(sorry bad eng typ)

1 comment:

Decoy said...

its model of "good work. You want to do with your designer. Can you see your pictures. in order to observe your photos .........

Post a Comment