Friday, February 12, 2010

Sm Dsp Audition I'm Planning To Audition For YG, JYP, SM, DSP Through Email Is There A Chance?

I'm planning to audition for YG, JYP, SM, DSP through email is there a chance? - sm dsp audition

I am interested in joining the entertainment industry in Korea ... I dreamed of a pop star, but I have some questions:

1st) I am a Filipino (female) and a good singer. Is there a chance for me to accept it in the mail () belongs?
2) Since I live in the Philippines know May, where I can send my demos?
3.) How do I know whether I am in and how long does it take?
4.) (if I will ever be made) pay the costs? (to come and stay in Korea)
Added 5.) is an appointment for you to come to Korea for the training?
6.) Are there racial discrimination in Korea? I (a little worried) I
7.) How long does the training takes place before his debut in Korea?
8.) Do they teach students in Korea forge? "(I hear The Game!)

... thanks .. I hope I have the answer soon ... I pray every night for my dreams ... God bless all ..:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1. I'm not sure it really is your choice,
2. Perhaps they could make a site?
3. You should e-mail or something similar, not sure about the time.
4. The most likely flight, accommodation and equipment. It is not food, clothing, etc. (only for video devices)
5. Probably, who knows?
6. They should live more worry if you're in Australia or the United States.
7. It is a Korean pop early and do not think that Korean pop stars are using Yahoo Answers
8. I think he learned the language at the hearing, or simply singing words that I do not know what they mean? You will also learn math and how will you survive?

Post a Comment