Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Little Cousin Loli Where Do I Put My Little Cousin In At My Wedding?

Where do I put my little cousin in at my wedding? - little cousin loli

My cousin (9-10 years) is very bad in our marriage. The only problem is that there is not a flower, and can be honest, I do not want to be junior bridesmaid. Just because it would mean that my other relatives involved in my wedding. Is there something that I do not do when you feel almost as important, during the wedding ceremony? Thank you!

2 comments:

Elizabeth S said...

He had three nieces of the law, which will wait 8-11 years later, when in marriage also. I must have "Recording Wizard" or "bubble boy". This means that the people standing in line to food and distributed to the guests of bubbles at the end of the recording. Their mothers to go shopping in the mall and find clothes that match in the spring. They are still talking about it. ;)

My thoughts said...

I (mostly) agree with Jen. The fact that this child will be at the wedding is not reason enough for you. Jen said: what about all the children of families that are not necessary and undesirable.

Kind to say that Jen does not seem that what we think and say what you do.

I doubt she wants a job that is useful but not very noticeable. Children do not believe that the party "marriage" in the same way as adults. An adult would love to pin on corsages for the work of women's programs. I'll bet dollars to donuts that the girl wants to be on the show in drag, walk down the aisle. Sometimes we do not fully understand what we really want.

If you agree, there are many opportunities foris. The idea, which is different from the carrier's response is a good idea. "Flower Girl" could be a further, even if you have a flower girl.

Post a Comment